| Clearly I've been in 2013 recovery so far this year with so much time lapse in posting. Honestly - I haven't been worried about it even though I do like to go back through our family pictures/posts even myself as a reminder. 2014 has been a great year so far but I think it finally dawned on me over the last couple of months how tired I was and how intense last year was. So having said that, we've been spending a lot more time just being, sitting, relaxing, reading, cooking, running. Normal stuff. I haven't been worried or trying to capture all the little moments. Just been living them. And it's been nice. We are really feeling settled in our house, enjoying the onset of springtime and gardening....and especially enjoying one of the main drivers of the home purchase last year: THAT PORCH! Love it. We are enjoying lots of porch time for sure. Anyway before I get too far ahead of the now, I did want to share a few cute pictures from back in February from when we were literally snowed into our house for a good 4 days. Snow in the South is hilarous and dangerous. It's just enough to make everyone freak out and feel trapped. So it's best to let it run its course. We had a couple of days of decent snow but each layer was intermittent with ice pellets so it didn't make for very fun play unfortunately. We did get outside at the end of the storm to enjoy some of it. Tyndell was so pleased with the snow (think Elsa in Heaven) and Silas was confused and not convinced it was a good thing (that's my boy!). |
1 comments:
Thanks so much for the pictures. I was getting concerned that you had given up the blog. Since I'm not on facebook I don't get to see pictures from the south. Your home is beautiful. Tyndell is looking very grow up and Silas has gotten so big since I last saw him.
Aunt Dee
Post a Comment