| I think we've made good use of our Discovery Place season pass while waiting for the weather to improve. We've actually been checking out the IMAX movies and so far (surprisingly) the kids have been into it (even Silas sat relatively well through them). We have seen Jerusalem and Hubble so far. Both amazing! Tyndell has been asking lots of great questions about both so the conversations at the Discovery Place have been very fun. She also likes the downstairs kids area a lot which I agree is super fun so thought I would share a few photos from one of our outings there. Love that we live in a City that has so much to offer the kiddos. And Silas' naptime didn't seem to be too affected either ha! Note: Anyone else think Tyndell's concentrated face while holding a shark is as hilarious as I do?! |
Inside Outings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment