Yesterday to took a maternity tour of the CMC - Moorehead Main hospital where everything is gonna go down via their "Sibling Tour." This was a tour of the check-in process, labor/delivery, etc. but it was catered to the Big Sisters and Brothers in the group, which was super cute and for second time + parents, it was nice. They let the kids see the new babies, check out the high tech bed that their siblings will be born in, and practice diapering and weighing babies. Tyndell didn't bring a doll though like most of the other little girls...she brought one of her tigers haha. Makes for some interesting diapering, but she did a pretty good job. I'm sure we can practice more in the coming weeks. Anyway - since we try to be very upfront with Tyndell about what to expect in general, I found this tour really helpful so that she doesn't feel caught off-guard when her brother arrives and going back to the hospital won't be so shocking/strange. That aside, I have to say that we were really impressed with the hospital itself - it's really nice and very modern. I thought we were spoiled at Boca Community hospital, but this place is definitely an upgrade. Even my brother came with us and noted that it was like checking into a hotel that your insurance pays for! I'm hoping to get one of the jacuzzi rooms to help with a natural delivery, but we shall see what's available when we get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment