I promise there's only one baby in there! Well, this was taken during the 17th Week, but I know you won't believe me. I think I'm going to stick with the "I'm small framed, so there's nowhere to hide a baby bump" excuse. No really - the second pregnancy definitely pops early! Despite looking super tired (which I usually am) in these photos and not liking them too much, I felt a bump update was needed...especially since we are t-minus 13 days from the ultrasound which should tell us the gender. Hooray! We cannot wait to know if it's a boy or girl so that we can stop using words like, "it," "that thing," "fetus," "Captain Hook," and "Baby A/2." I hate the generic relationship part of pregnancy and am ready to start thinking of names and planning a room (a non-green/yellow-biased room, that is).
SO - Consider this post a gender poll - we are taking votes on what you think ole Captain Hook will end up being! Leave a comment letting us know if you think it's a boy or girl and we'll be soon announcing the results!
7 comments:
You look adorable!!
My vote is Boy
Hugs,
Another girl!! We'd love it if our 2 girls had 2 girl friends right down the road in Charlotte!
Boy!
I hope its a little boy. Boys are awesome! Congratulations!
Tanisha Brissie
I think a little boy. Just like Jeff.
Mom A
All I know for SURE is that you are very cute. And that it's a girl. Actually, it's a boy. Yes. Boy. No...yes. Boy.
Boy...so you can have one of each:-)
Post a Comment