I ADORE this photo. These are my Florida girls (Marlis, Shelley, Tammy, and Keri-Ann) and I'm already missing them dearly. Shelley came over from Tampa last weekend for a visit, and we got to have a Pizza Night, spend time downtown, and go out for a fun comedy show at the Improv with everyone, and she got lots of relaxing in (so thanks to Aaron for holding down the fort for her so we could have fun). Our kids have been growing up together, we've been navigating motherhood together, navigating careers together, finding balance together, and finding good times together. It takes a village people! These girls are part of my village. LOVE. Pizza Pallooza is on the horizon....
Ode to the Florida Girls
I ADORE this photo. These are my Florida girls (Marlis, Shelley, Tammy, and Keri-Ann) and I'm already missing them dearly. Shelley came over from Tampa last weekend for a visit, and we got to have a Pizza Night, spend time downtown, and go out for a fun comedy show at the Improv with everyone, and she got lots of relaxing in (so thanks to Aaron for holding down the fort for her so we could have fun). Our kids have been growing up together, we've been navigating motherhood together, navigating careers together, finding balance together, and finding good times together. It takes a village people! These girls are part of my village. LOVE. Pizza Pallooza is on the horizon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment