
Class pictures came in this week...they had these posted in the school hallway for a couple of weeks now and Tyndell was obsessed over it, so I had to get one. Every time she walked past her class picture, she'd say, "I want to show you me...and there's Tara and Cooper and Brandon." Isn't it funny how even at this age some kids just become friends? I think a lot of it has to do with these four are the full time students (meaning they are probably some of the first to be dropped off each day and last to be picked up) so they see each other the most everyday, but these four also seem to be thick as thieves in playtime regardless, as Tara's Mom would say. We're definitely going to miss this school, and Tyndell has done really well there, so hopefully we will find one that we love as much or more in Charlotte!
0 comments:
Post a Comment