


We had our very first parent/teacher conference this week. It was really nice to have a few minutes to sit down with Tyndell's cool teacher, Mrs. Ceparano, and hear some feedback, which we don't get regularly (no written reports yet for this age). She gave us the circle and horizontal line drawings above to show how Tyndell is progressing, which I thought was pretty wonderful at an early 3 years old. Yay Tyndell! And then, one night this week while I was making dinner, Tyndell wanted to do some water painting (care of the lovely Auntie Jackie) and did the carousel picture above and stayed close to the lines with the colors pretty well. She has been painting lots lately which is fun to see and she was very adamant that I didn't look at her picture until she was done. Anyway - we got great reports from Ceparano and it was some very nice facetime and just made us love how our little one's mind is working even more. It is precious to see the learning process - probably one of the best things about parenting I have to say. The P/T Conference: One new milestone down ha! Anyway go go Tyndell! I'm definitely feeling like a proud Mama this week and thought I'd share.
1 comments:
What GREAT news on her progress. The pictures are fantastic and it is obvious she is taking after her mother and uncle Brandon when it comes to painting. Watching your children master these various educational milestones is extremely satisfying as both a parent and a grandparent.
Post a Comment