<
I should really wait to post these until I post about my previous weekend NC trip to see Nana but I'm trying to be good about catching up on everything before we leave for vacation this coming Friday (yessss!) so this is most efficient. This past Saturday we went out on the boat with our awesome friends Marlis and Bob - it was such a perfect beautiful cloudless day. We went out on the intracoastal just east of West Palm Beach and found the cutest little island to hang out beside. Peanut Island was a bit crowded (rightly so!) so we went a bit further north to Munyan Island, where we saw lots of little fishes, horseshoe crabs, sea cucumbers, and even some stingrays on our way out! It's so fun to see this stuff in the real setting....anyway - we had a blast relaxing for the day on Saturday! Good food and friends! Glad summer is on its way....
0 comments:
Post a Comment