Visiting the NC Tyndells!















A couple of weekends ago, Tyndell, my Mom, and myself went up to NC for a long weekend to visit Paul, Anthe, Nana, Chris, and Drew! It was so fantastic to see everyone and get some Carolina fix out of my system. It had been over a year since we've seen Nana and probably longer since seeing Chris and Drew - in fact, this was the first introduction of Tyndell to the Tyndell cousins. The other fun thing about this trip was that Drew's fiance, Rhiannon, came to visit too so we got to meet her for the first time. This was obviously a very long overdue trip to catch up with my side of the family. Despite the weather being gray and cold a lot of the time we were there, it was so nice to be in the South for a bit....smiley people, accents, big trees, good sweet tea, and obviously, seeing my awesome family that I miss dearly. We had a nice relaxing time and it was precious seeing Nana with Tyndell again, and I am pretty sure that she felt re-energized after our visit. I can't imagine how it must feel being in a "home" in bed all the time. I wish we lived closer so that we could go encourage her more.

0 comments: