








Last week, some of my best lady friends and I actually took a break from crazy busy lives and decided to have a Ladies Night! Woo! It was so nice to have a break for a few hours and just hang out together. Altogether, it was Marlis, Kaitlyn, Tammy, Shelley, Keri-Ann, and I hanging out, drinking wine (except for our cute Mommy to be, Kaitlyn), and painting pottery. Tammy planned the whole idea and we all had a great time. We all wanted to sit next to the resident artist, Shelley, if you cannot tell from her very beautiful and planned out pattern she painted (freehand!) on a puppy cookie jar! Some of the finished products are shown in the top picture - we had a plate, bowls, frog, ying/yang salt & pepper shakers, and I did a dog bowl with a gnome painted on it (are you suprised?). Awesome time ladies! Can't wait til the next one!
2 comments:
Great pics Brooke! Can't wait to do it again. And I really wanna see Shelley's finished product.
I know, right?! I can't wait to see her little cute puppy cookie jar. She is so talented.
Post a Comment