Ok....I admitingly haven't updated this in a while! I've been completely distracted by work and studying for my PE Exam (yes....for the second time arrrgghhh!). Now that I am over that hump, I figured it was time to give our fans what they want....an update on the Naples Zoo Adventure! Wooo! Why would we drive across the state to go to the zoo may you ask? Well - our friends the Beckwiths, who live in NC now, just happened to be in that area and we wanted to see them - yes - these are the kind of people that it's worth driving across Cypress National Preserve to get to - no doubt! So we met up at the Naples Zoo b/c it's right off Alligator Alley and it seemed like a fun place to go with all the kids. Honestly - it's a really cool zoo (especially the monkey island boat cruise) and we had a great time seeing Suzy, Greg, and their girls, yummy as pie Katie and precious little Julia! Here are just a few cute photos from the day. Thanks for meeting up with us Beckwith clan! I love the picture of the boys with all the kids...who knew that would happen when you guys were at JMU together?
Naples Zoo Adventure
Ok....I admitingly haven't updated this in a while! I've been completely distracted by work and studying for my PE Exam (yes....for the second time arrrgghhh!). Now that I am over that hump, I figured it was time to give our fans what they want....an update on the Naples Zoo Adventure! Wooo! Why would we drive across the state to go to the zoo may you ask? Well - our friends the Beckwiths, who live in NC now, just happened to be in that area and we wanted to see them - yes - these are the kind of people that it's worth driving across Cypress National Preserve to get to - no doubt! So we met up at the Naples Zoo b/c it's right off Alligator Alley and it seemed like a fun place to go with all the kids. Honestly - it's a really cool zoo (especially the monkey island boat cruise) and we had a great time seeing Suzy, Greg, and their girls, yummy as pie Katie and precious little Julia! Here are just a few cute photos from the day. Thanks for meeting up with us Beckwith clan! I love the picture of the boys with all the kids...who knew that would happen when you guys were at JMU together?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment