Busy Busy Cuteness











Here are a few pics from the last couple of weeks - as you can see, our little T Monster is getting into everything these days! She may not be 100% toddling on her own (though she will walk between Jeff and I when prompted/encouraged), but she gets around pretty well. I love the apple series of photos. I literally turned around for 3 seconds, and before I knew it, she had pulled out an apple from the fridge and was biting into it all by herself....and if you notice, she ate quite a bit!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

She is beautiful, Brooke!

Unknown said...

Love all the new pictures! We have to come down soon to see her (you and Jeff too!

Brooke said...

Thanks guys! Yeah - I thought these were some pretty fun pics.

Shannon - I need to check out your blog and catch up!

PT - yes! come down!