

Some people have asked us if Tyndell ever cries because she's usually a pretty happy camper, but I can assure you that she does! Here is the proof (these are the kind of pictures that Tyndell will most likely kill me for taking when she is 15)! Tyndell stayed home from school all last week because she had fevers and she was a good patient but ever since she got better on Thanksgiving, she has been going rogue on us at night. All I was trying to do in these pictures is to show everyone how Tyndell now knows how to stand up in her crib (side story: Jeff woke up one night to find Tyndell standing up in her crib so we just lowered her mattress this past Friday!) which we thought was pretty awesome/scary....walking is on its way maybe. But when I tried to take the picture all she did was do what she has been doing to me every night since she got better....standing up in her crib and screaming! She could be fast asleep when I put her in her crib now at night but she flips right over and stands up, throws her pacifer across the room and screams just like this!!! I guess she just hates her crib and doesn't want to sleep now. I have to give it to her too - she's pretty persistent - I think she screamed for about 1 1/2 hours last night before passing out, so this is a whole new game for us. I mean, I get it...if I were her age and knew that her parents were still up potentially doing fun things, I wouldn't want to go to bed either. I think it's just hyper-awareness of the world. What Tyndell doesn't realize about her parents, though, is that our first experience being around babies was in Africa and they screamed all the time so we are pretty used to it and it doesn't really bother us too badly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment