Thanksgiving 2009







I'm just getting around to posting a few Thanksgiving pics...it was such a nice relaxing day. Jeff, Tyndell, and our "sister," Lauren, went over to my parent's house for the afternoon. Tyndell was still getting over a fever so she mostly played on the floor a little and slept. The rest of us played games, watched movies, and ate WAY too much (it was a yummy group effort of foods! Check out the MEAT-LESS plate of heaven goodness!!). I especially love the picture I took of the table scene that my Mom stuck the wine bottle into the shot at the last minute...haha. And we had one more guest...yes...our very own Ewok came to dinner. No - just kidding - that's our friends, Lynn & Glenn's, dog, Sasha, that we were watching - we love her. Sasha is the dog that made Tyndell first like/notice dogs....even before our own dogs! I didn't get a good picture of Giles but he was pretty much hanging out under the table waiting for a morsel to drop. Ah - I LOVE Thanksgiving - it is the best holiday of the year by far, in my opinion. It's like Christmas in that it's about family and realizing all the blessings in life except people don't get all distracted and caught up by the gift-getting/giving pressures. I love it. Hope everyone had a chance to reflect their own blessings!

0 comments: