Wish List
At the urging of the grandparents' (ahem...Mom A and Mom T actually), I have now created an Amazon Wish List to keep a running list of gift ideas for Tyndell (am I supposed to add ANYTHING we want on there?) and our family. This post title link will take you to the list online and I have also added a link to the right. It's a universal list so anyone can search for my name on Amazon and it will most likely come up, but I thought I would add the links on here just in case someone can't find it. Jeff and I are admittingly picky about kids' stuff AND we don't have a lot space in our house for stuff so....yeah...it makes us a tad difficult. This feels a little weird doing this wish list thing though - it's like I did it because I now have these expectations and want a bunch of gifts, but that's really not it. I'm literally just following directions from my Mothers on this one....it's a little weird...but I understand their point of view SO hope this helps anyone interested in this sort of thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment