

Last Saturday morning, Tyndell and I went on a little 15-minute adventure around the corner from our house. I don't think I've expressed yet on here Jeff and I's EXTREME distaste for DST - that's right - the dreaded, Daylight Savings Time. Ever since it's started, I've been so sad because I hate coming home from work and it's dark already but mostly because it makes going for walks with Tyndell after dinner pretty much impossible. I have passionate concerns about getting her into the sunlight and outside a little bit everyday and DST is definitely putting a damper in that. Anyway - I try really hard to spend some time outside with her on the weekends, especially now, even if it's just a few minutes before we have to do something else so that we can offset the effects of DST during the week. I am always amazed at the cool things lurking behind every corner in Florida - look at this awesome iguana and beautiful Cypress Trees we found just across the street from our neighborhood! We also saw this Apple Snail and some egrets too...anyway, for a moment we were able to forget our DST woes and love the nature that is available just around the corner...I'm pretty sure Tyndell is wondering, in this picture, where we could plant some of our own Cypress Trees...and whether Karma and Zen would appreciate a little lizard friend at home.
0 comments:
Post a Comment