This has been a busy past week! Not only did Tyndell turn 11 Months old last week but she was dedicated at church this past Sunday too. It was a great day - oh yeah - and it was my birthday too! Anyway - since my parents moved down the week before last (have I mentioned this? I need to do a celebratory post on that) and Jeff's parents came down for the event, it was definitely a family affair....lots of hanging out. The Dads and I and Tyndell even made it down to a fun park and "Living Green Fair" on the beach in Fort Lauderdale and it was a beautiful day as you can see (and yes - that's a WHALE that we are posing with)! And we went over to my parents' house on Sunday to eat and hang out. Anyway - some fun shots from the weekend....and notice my new hairdo complements of my BFF Lauren, see the close-up above with the hot chicks - she gave me bangs AND highlights! Thanks L-dogg...
Happy 11 Months! Happy Dedication! Happy Birthday!
This has been a busy past week! Not only did Tyndell turn 11 Months old last week but she was dedicated at church this past Sunday too. It was a great day - oh yeah - and it was my birthday too! Anyway - since my parents moved down the week before last (have I mentioned this? I need to do a celebratory post on that) and Jeff's parents came down for the event, it was definitely a family affair....lots of hanging out. The Dads and I and Tyndell even made it down to a fun park and "Living Green Fair" on the beach in Fort Lauderdale and it was a beautiful day as you can see (and yes - that's a WHALE that we are posing with)! And we went over to my parents' house on Sunday to eat and hang out. Anyway - some fun shots from the weekend....and notice my new hairdo complements of my BFF Lauren, see the close-up above with the hot chicks - she gave me bangs AND highlights! Thanks L-dogg...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment