Another Nerdy Update

Since I had to work all weekend and this is what I am thinking about - I thought I'd give you all a taste of what I get to stare at all day when I'm at the construction site that I refer to - isn't it lovely? I'm sure all of you are enthralled with biosolids processing interest! We also had a field staff photo taken this past week so you can see some of the peeps that I work with at the site - Brandon, Tessie, me, Dave (the boss man), John, and Darren. Dave likes to joke that I had to get pregnant to get out of working on this project...haha...could be true! I'll never tell!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the new look to your blog! I really love the background color too. And I need to add a link to yours on mine too!