My teammate, Will, from Peace Corps got married to his longtime girlfriend, Laura, and Jeff and I went to check out the celebration and see some other pals from Peace Corps. The wedding was absolutely incredible, beautiful, and super fun. We saw our friends, Molly, Adam, and Andy and Dee Dee and had a great time catching up in a gorgeous setting. Check out the garden and overlook behind Laura's family's house. So pretty!
The afternoon before the wedding, Jeff, Adam, and Andy, and I all took a drive around L.A. to see some of the sights as well. Drove on Mahulland Drive, saw the Hollywood Bowl, and the Chinese Theater - all in record time! It was a whirlwind weekend.
I have to say that we definitely clean up nice from our "nogolen" days in Mali. Ala ka mariagi ja!
1 comments:
Brooke, you are super hot. That wedding looks totally fun and beautiful! I wanna do it again!!
Post a Comment