Finally! The Green Wall.


I've been wanting to paint walls since we moved in at the end of 2005, but all my color ideas get vetoed repetitively by the man. Honestly, too many white walls make me anxious. BUT - to my surprise, Jeff woke up the other Sunday and said, "I want to paint. Let's do this. I'm feeling green." Of course giving him all the credit for the idea just to get the dang wall painted, we settled on frog pad green and knocked it out in three hours. I am so happy to have a green wall!! Yessss! This is so great b/c things are not so green outside right now due to the crazy drought and water restrictions. If it can't be green outside, may it be green inside! Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the green wall. It really changes the whole appearance of the room.

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Yes! I love it!! very cool!! I can't imagine it white!