Chad and Allison's Wedding



Hooray! Chad and Allison got married this past weekend! I tried to convey the weekend in pictures by sequential order - Bridal lunch at Pettigru Place to girls getting ready to ceremony and some reception poses. The weekend in G-vegas, SC was beautiful and the best way to welcome in Autumn that I can think of. It was so great seeing my family and Allison and Olivia's as well. A great celebration (especially when the bride and groom danced in pirate hats).

4 comments:

Laura said...

YESS!! Thanks so much for the awesome pictures that you posted - I was waiting super anxiously - and I cried when I heard you guys' sweet message on my phone - thanks for thinking of me - you guys are awesome! I missed so much being there.

Brooke said...

We definitely missed the Tyler family! I thought you would want to see something soon.

Jackie said...

Oh Laura, I wish you could have been there!

Great photos lil hamster! It was great seeing you guys.

Jackie said...

I love the picture of Olivia, Allison and Brooke outside. Super cute.