




















Over Labor Day weekend, we went to Chicago to go to Patrick and Polina's wedding - so we made a fun weekend out of it! We had a blast walking around Millenium Park, going to the Art Institute (I saw a Monet! My life is complete!), and catching a Cubs game at Wrigley Field. It was also great fun b/c we got to hang out with Danny and Jon Annis, two of our great pals from Michigan Tech! Mr. Annis has been in Madegascar for 3 years, so it was definitely great to see that guy. As you can see from above, there was lots to see! Doesn't everyone look snazzy for the wedding?!
4 comments:
yes brooke, you look totally hot in this picture with jeff. (the one with you in the dress)
Yay! You got to go to a cubbies game. Sorry I could not help you out there. My fav painting A Sunday on La Grande Jatte...yes!
I just miss that place so much!
You guys look great!
Hey! Speaking of PAINTINGS!!!! :) And we were only an hour away - you should have come up to gorgeous Milwaukee - haha. Much love - and hello to Jeff and the pups.
I got your note - we are awaiting the work of art with bated breath, seriously - can't wait! Love and smoochies to you! Have fun @ the wedding!
Post a Comment