Greg and Taryn's Wedding


Last weekend, we went to Delaware to see cousin Greg and Taryn's wedding. This is us with Debbie and Chris and Kaitlyn before leaving for the big event! Poor little Matthew had to stay home to avoid potential energetic phases during the ceremony. It was very fun being held at the art museum and dancing with the fam - Kaitlyn definitely has some hot moves kinda like Pigpen of the Peanuts Gang.

So...this was the last wedding of the year for us! Whew! It will be really nice to spend some time at home in October and catch up on cleaning and yardwork. If any of you is thinking about getting married, I have a suggestion: ELOPE! hahaha!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You guys are serious wedding hoppers - I am super impressed, especially by your wedding wardrobe - you always look muy excelente - have you noticed the brides getting jealous?

Matt&Liv said...

yes! Jeff in a 3-piece. I'm a huge fan! :)