Spring 2013 Class Pictures


Well it's been a struggle to get the kids' class pictures out of the hands of the monopolized local school pictures photographer, but here they FINALLY are.  I will put my service and cost dis-satisfaction aside for a moment, and focus on the beauty of these kids!  LOVE Tyndell and Silas - they are way too cute for their own good if I do say so myself.  And I'm very thankful that the class pictures here in Charlotte are more candid than in front of a fake blue/scenery background like in Florida.  It's nice to see their smiling faces but also see tidbits of their class and playground settings.  Crazy how much Silas looks like Tyndell did at this age - I need to do a side by side comparison! 

Will try to get a CA vacation blog post update soon but it's been hard to find the time to sift through the hundreds of photos and pick just a few to share here. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the cutiest children. Wish we could see them in person more.

Aunt Dee