Tyndell and Daddy Disney Trip













Last week, Jeff took off the week and decided to take Tyndell down to Disney for a few days while his family was down there before Thanksgiving.  Silas and I stayed home (I don't have much vacation left after maternity leave PLUS Disney is pretty much the last place a 3 month old needs to be!)....and it kinda felt like a vacation for me too (I forgot how easy one kid is!).  So anyway - as sad as it was to conquer and divide the kids last week for a few days, I think we all needed a break.  I found these pictures from the camera that Jeff took....some good ones of the cousins together!  They definitely had a great time and Jeff reported that Tyndell did great on the long car ride to Orlando there and back.  She also had fun wearing her princess and fairy dresses to the park each day.  Go Jeff for some nice Daddy and Tyndell moments.  Strangely when Jeff told Tyndell she could pick out something at Disney, she picked the Stitch puppet....we've never even seen that movie, but he has now been added to her Disney puppet collection.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I enjoy your blog so much. Keeps me up to date.

Aunt Dee