Happy Halloween 2012







Still trying to get used to this new camera but here are a few shots of our Halloween....both from Tyndell's school's fall festival the Friday before Halloween and right before some trick or treating action.  Don't you love our two mouseketeers? Obviously that was Tyndell's idea.  It did turn out cute though and I have to say that I was happy to find the semi costume for Silas.  I found it was really difficult to find newborn/small size costumes for babies.  Most of them were fur nightmares sized for children age newborn to nine months.  Seriously?  The same outfit that fits a 9 month old is supposed to fit my newborn...I don't think so! Thanks to the Disney Store for understanding the true size of babies.  Hope everyone had a fun Halloween!

Funny/Tragic note from our Halloween day after....we woke to find that Zen the Puppy had knocked down the treat bag from trick or treating and had eaten EVERYTHING....on the couch.  I'm not sure the couch will ever be the same honestly.  Jeff got the unfortunate fate of cleaning up the nastiest, chocolatiest dog vomit pile ever later that morning.  Luckily Tyndell was pretty cool about it and we didn't have to worry about any post-Halloween sugar highs.

0 comments: