The Bush 'N' Vine

















The other weekend, we went fruit pickin'!  For some reason, I just became obsessed with the idea of fresh peaches (maybe it's my rediscovered interest in Southern Living magazine) so I found this cute little farm online in York, SC and they had pick your own peaches and blueberries.  Also - I just have this sensitive issue with Tyndell understanding where food comes from - I do not ever want her to not understand local produce and sourcing - and the hard work that can be so worth it.  Ok - eco-rant over.  So Jeff, Tyndell, and I with my parents went for a couple of hours and had a great time!  And my friend from Clemson, J, and his two kids - Grace and James, joined us b/c they do not live too far from York.  So fun.  Tyndell really loved picking her own fruit and we've been enjoying it for the past week or so....peach cobbler, blueberry muffins, peach and almond waffles, blueberry waffles, and just lots of fresh fruit to enjoy.  I think we'll definitely go back to the Bush 'N' Vine for another pickin' sometime.  Oh and I've ended this post with another sleepy-eyed preggo post - I think I'm 27 weeks in this picture since I just hit the third trimester this past week....little boy will be here soon (and yes - he's been loving the fruit waffles...my obsession!). 

0 comments: