Visting the Wild Animals
















A zoo outing was long overdue so this past weekend, Tyndell and I went while Jeff was brewing some beer at home so that we'd be out of his way. It was beautiful outside and wasn't too crowded and we even stopped to feed birds a couple of times. Tyndell likes all the Ibises and the Swans. However this time - Tyndell seemed to be the most in awe of the Komodo Dragon though. She seems to be obsessed with dragons, in general, right now. Every conversation has a dragon worked into it. Maybe we've been watching a little too much Sleeping Beauty lately haha or maybe I have Miss Laura to thank for that Wild Animals audiobook which may have started the obsession with dangerous but intriging creatures. Anyway - we had to ride the Carousel first - and on the baby Jaguar of course (yet another dangerous creature that she loves). These turtle statues you see, she has always loved and we have numerous pictures of her sitting on them over the years during visits so it's kinda a tradition at this point. And I want to announce that she took the final picture of the turtle with the camera herself - not bad, not bad for a budding photog. I just love the Palm Beach zoo. It may be the cutest zoo I've ever visited. And it's hard to leave without checking out all the cute puppets at the gift shop and Tyndell chose a small purple dragon to take home.

0 comments: