











So the first weekend in December for the past three years, we've gone up to Orlando with friends to visit SeaWorld, and this year it was not only the Baker/Ahrens clans, but the Getchells from Tampa joined us. It was so fun to see everyone and hang out and see the kiddos play together and enjoy the park. As I've already posted, we also like to go see Santa there in the Polar exhibit (he is the best one I've ever seen). Here are a few iphone pics that I managed to get while I we were there...unfortunately...I didn't have our regular camera with us for whatever reason so that means that it looks like I wasn't even there but I promise I was. You know life is busy when you forget to take pictures of it ha! The other thing that was so nice about this trip this year is that we went up a little earlier on Friday b/c our sister and brother, Debbie and Chris, were in town for a wedding so we got to see them for dinner on Friday night at Downtown Disney and walk around enjoying the night activities there. We rarely get to see them since they are in Delaware and equally busy with Kaitlyn and Matthew and life. It was great weekend though and I still love to walk around the park and hear all the Christmas music and see the decorations....definitely starts out the month right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment