Trick or Treat and Pizza Pumpkin Carving Night





























Here are a few Halloween weekend pics along with Tyndell's very first Trick-or-Treating experience! We had a pumpkin carving party at our place on Saturday and some of the Pizza Night kiddos dressed up for the affair....I have to say that the ghost "Booosky" pumpkin was my favorite. I think that Holly and Jay get the award for largest pumpkin ever as well as most festive snacks (check out their vampire apple mouths!!). Too cool. Please disregard another 'Brooke blinked and looks totally wasted picture' but it was the only one of me. Oh well - one day we will get a camera that I don't blink every time. Jeff and I dressed as Clemson Tiger fans for the game later (sadly we lost to Georgia Tech - first loss of the season). Saturday - the Gallants came over the play...and I'll just say that paired with Saturday night and Sunday afternoon, I'm not sure if the playhouse has seen more action. There were kiddos running back and forth into it having a blast. I think it's now officially "Minnie's Clubhouse." On Monday, we went up to my parents' neighborhood to go trick-or-treating, mainly b/c everyone gets into it up there. Our neighborhood does not have that many kids and it isn't very well lit, so we really wanted Tyndell to have the "experience" and see lots of other people dressed up. Tyndell Bell was a big hit and she even got extra candy for being so cute (I agree!). After about 4 houses, Tyndell totally realized the point and said, "I want to find more houses!" It was totally fun - Jeff and I had a great time walking around with her and seeing all the other costumes. Snow White seemed to be a big hit this year...we must have seen 10 of them. We also saw an adult Teletubby, several pirates and cops, and lots of butterflies and fairies. It was a super fun Halloween!

1 comments:

Laura said...

She is so cute, and also I am loving that kid in the bumblebee suit - hilarious!!