Tyndell Bell and the Pumpkin Patch






So at Disney World the other weekend, Tyndell finally settled on being Tinker Bell for Halloween, so last Friday night, I took her to the Disney store after school to get the one she had been talking about with wings and all. She has pretty much put that costume on everyday ever since Friday (which makes me feel better about the amount it cost by the way...hehehe). It glows in the dark and the wings light up actually! On Sunday morning, Jeff needed to work, so I also took her out to this farm nearby that has a pumpkin patch, because I wanted to take cheesy pictures of her near pumpkins. I know, I know...totally dumb...but she looks great next to orange. Ok - I know it's not a real pumpkin patch, but it's about the closest you can get in Florida! We picked out a few little ones to put in her room and we've been talking about trick-or-treating and reading some fall-themed books the last few days which is fun. She has this one book that my friend Cecily gave her and she always wants to look at it now and see the 'mummy.' Anyway - we are having fun gearing up for Halloween this year which will be Tyndell's first real dress up and go trick-or-treating year. I'm so glad she settled on a Florida appropriate costume instead of the more common furry, sweaty, hot costumes you see that are made for regular Fall climates. Much improved over last year's Elmo choice. And unfortunately (or fortunately) the vampire pacifier has been destroyed by the garbage disposal so it will not be making an appearance this Halloween (ssshhh don't tell Tyndell that) either.

0 comments: