Ahrens' Fall 2011 Visit and 100 Years of Magic
























Jeff's parents came for a 10 day visit in September and took some fun pics that I thought I would share. We are such nerds and didn't have batteries in our camera the whole time, so Dad A was nice to send most of these along and I paired with a few iphone pics. We mostly took it easy while they were here, had lots of fun dinners and playtime at night with Tyndell. Unfortunately, Mom A took a bike spill one day on the ride to Target one day during their stay and had to get some stitches (and we got to experiment in the world of dry shampooing!) on her head, but luckily, it seemed to heal very quickly and the Delray Medical Center was very helpful/nice to her. Poor Mom! Also - Dad A fixed our kitchen door which has literally had a hole in it for a year haha b/c we could never find the right door to replace it/fix it. It looks awesome now! The big event while they were here was that Jeff had found out about Disney on Ice "100 Years of Magic" show at the Bank Atlantic Center near Miami and we all piled into cars (Gigipapa included) and Tyndell in her Cinderella dress and went to watch the show. It was honestly awesome (does that make me an official parent that I thought it was awesome?). Even some of the pizza nighters - Tammy with Sam and Max and Keri-Ann with Regan and Reilly (and baby on the way) - came out. All the kiddos dressed up and were so excited. Jeff and I liked the tribute to 'It's a Small World' the best obviously b/c Tyndell loves that ride so much from our Disneyland trip in April. This show was just a warm up to our trip to Orlando the following weekend (last weekend), which I will post some pics of very soon! Great visit - thanks for coming down Mom and Dad A! You better sharpen your Candyland skillz for Christmas!!

0 comments: