So right after the Fourth of July, Tyndell started wearing panties all during the day and to school. She did so good that first week, that she even got a certificate and a crown! She really has done made a ton of progress on the potty training this summer (after many months of gearing interest and practicing in panties at night time)...all I can say is that one day...it just seemed to click with her and she wanted to be a "big girl" suddenly. So we are only doing the diaper at night thing now which is super awesome! I think her favorite panties are the Minnie Mouse, Nemo, and Jesse the Cowgirl ones - we are very Disney oriented these days. We also have some cool Yo Gabba Gabba ones, but I think I like them more than anyone haha....why can't Foofa be on all underwear? We are having some 'frady pooping' moments now but I'm getting on top of that with M&M's and bribery (not usually a fan of this parenting tactic, but hey - I'd take that over 2-year old constipation, right?). Anyway - needless to say - we are very proud of our potty using big girl! Go Tyndell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment