Impromptu SeaWorld Adventure










At the very beginning of July, we were just having one of those weeks where you need a change of scenery. So on a random Friday, we decided to take off from work and leave really early in the morning and go to SeaWorld in Orlando for the day. We would normally never go up there in the hottest/crowded part of the year, but I definitely just needed some random fun distraction. Plus - we already have the season passes, so it's not really a big effort for us to go for a visit. Anyway - it was fun to check out the Sesame Street show finally, the new Shamu show (not as awesome as the pre-incident show obviously), and have fun on the kiddie rides. After one of the rides, Tyndell even said, "Mommy - I want it to go faster!" so I think we have a little daredevil on our hands haha. Anyway - it was a long day, but it was fun to do something impromptu and see Tyndell have a blast! This was the first visit where Tyndell truly indulged our 'stand next to THAT statue' requests for pictures.

0 comments: