









So....bad news....our camera magically bit the dust! So all the fun things that have been happeninig lately with the holidays, we haven't been able to capture as well as usual. But luckily between the iphone and some cute pics sent by Dad A, I can share some fun moments from Mom and Dad A's recent visit over Thanksgiving. I took a day off from work and the Moms and I got to have a girly shopping day which was super fun (see matching Mom shoes!) and we took the Ahrens' to Morakami which is always lovely. We also got to do lots of coloring while they were here - one of Tyndell's favorite things to do right now is to trace her hands and feet so Grandad definitely helped out with the full body version as you can see! Also - since Tyndell's birthday is coming up and they wouldn't be here for the party, we had our own little mini-birthday party with a cake and some presents on their last night. Great visit and fun had by all! Unfortunately, I didn't get any Turkey Day specific photos but I'm sure you all know what that involved....eating, eating, and eating....yum! I love Thanksgiving!
0 comments:
Post a Comment