Fall 2010 Family Photos











At the beginning of October, we had some family photos taken by our lovely friend, Karyn (title link will take you to her website or you can use the links at the right for In Bloom Images), and I just wanted to post a few of my favs! We went down to South Inlet Park in Boca which had lots of diverse scenery in a small space. Tyndell is at an age that is super hard to photograph so I was overjoyed to have a couple of good ones to capture this curious and busy phase of her life, even if it did mean that Elmo was in the family photo. As you may see below, I've used some of these to make our Christmas card for this year so I should get those in the mail in the next couple of weeks. I just love seeing the updates from everyone in December and just knowing that people you don't get to see as often as you like are thinking of you is just so nice and special.

1 comments:

Kait said...

These are totally awesome - I want to do some when your friend is back in town. Also I love that you now have Elmo up as a part of your family!