And Art Begins....






Here are some fun examples of some the artwork we've been getting home from school from the past few months. I just love seeing the random splotches of paint and scribbles and wonder what Tyndell must be thinking about it all when she does it. I love the paper plate fish the best. I selfishly hope that Tyndell will be really into art so that we can color and paint together and it can be a way for her to relax later in life. We shall see....I hope to do art updates every once in a while to see how things change....

3 comments:

DT said...

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Love it! It's so fun to watch their art change as they age! That's one of my favorite things..to look back through their binders that I keep examples of artwork, writing, etc. in. Ava just added eyelashes to her people for the first time this morning! :)

Jim and Gail Ahrens said...

A future Picasso if I ever saw one. It is great to see the creativity change with time. Being long distance grandparents we will love to see the progress changes. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!!!!!!

Love, Dad & Mom A.