This past Sunday, Jeff and I celebrated our sixth anniversary! Crazy! I can't believe we've put up with each other for this long! haha...just kidding - I think it's gone by so fast b/c it's been such a fun time. We've really been blessed with some good adventures together and becoming parents was our hope from last year's anniversary which obviously came true! I've said it before and I'll say it again - being married to Jeff is the joy of my life. So - to celebrate - we went to the zoo for the afternoon (picture of Jeff there with Tyndell) and out to the Melting Pot for dinner (no picture of steamy cheese fondue but you can enjoy this recent one of us together in Downtown Delray instead haha).
Happy 6th Anniversary!
This past Sunday, Jeff and I celebrated our sixth anniversary! Crazy! I can't believe we've put up with each other for this long! haha...just kidding - I think it's gone by so fast b/c it's been such a fun time. We've really been blessed with some good adventures together and becoming parents was our hope from last year's anniversary which obviously came true! I've said it before and I'll say it again - being married to Jeff is the joy of my life. So - to celebrate - we went to the zoo for the afternoon (picture of Jeff there with Tyndell) and out to the Melting Pot for dinner (no picture of steamy cheese fondue but you can enjoy this recent one of us together in Downtown Delray instead haha).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy belated anniversary.
Post a Comment