4 Month Update!


Here are some pictures my parents took of all of us right before they left Florida, so I'm claiming them as the closest 4 month pictures. I am so horrible - all I've been doing is taking cheesy random phone pictures as opposed to nice real camera pictures. Eventually - I'm going to do better! When Tyndell had her 4 month appointment the other week, she weighed in at 10 lbs, 12 oz and 24 inches so I think she's slowly catching up to "normal." The strange thing is that the doctor she said her head was a little small - I have no idea what that really means but our doctor didn't seem too concerned. So - here are some things we've accomplished in the last month:
1. Two visits to the zoo
2. Two visits to the beach
3. Lots of hair loss and hair color changes (she's slowly going bald and blonde haha)
4. Laughter
5. Grabbing objects
6. More alertness during the day - especially on "walks"
7. Superhero-esque flying (she really likes being lifted up above your head)
8. Growing into socks and shoes!
9. Marathon sleep sessions at night (we are oh SO BLESSED!!)
10. The first crusty nose/sniffles and experience with the bulb squeezy thingie
Anyway - it's been a great month - getting more fun all the time. Tyndell has been such a good baby - very chill and happy. Jeff and I keep looking at each other thinking, "no - for real - when is she just going to start freaking out all the time?" It seems that as long as she's full and gotten her beauty, sleep, she's pretty happy. Ah - LOVE!
And as I side note - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of Tyndell, my Mom, and I - how cute! We miss you guys!! Come back soon!!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Great pictures! And you look really pretty in red or hot pink (can't really tell the color!)

JLW said...

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness! I don't say that about babies often because, more often than not, it's not true, but Tyndell really truly is a pretty baby! Isn't have a girl so much fun?!

-Ashley