
I just suddenly realized that I never did do a 2 month old update! When we went to the doctor on February 10th - exactly 2 months - Tyndell weighed in at 8 lbs, 10 oz and 21 inches! Even though that's lots of growing for our preemie princess, she's still only in the 20th percentile. It's all good though b/c we are catching up fast...she's eating and growing like a champ! Here are some pictures recently - just hanging out mostly and being smiley (seeing the smiles are the BEST part of the day for sure!). Even though the one with Karma the Bear is a little blurry and might scare some of you (i.e. dog near small child phobia - don't worry - the dogs have been SO calm and good around her)...I just had to share b/c Tyndell was leaning on her one morning and just loved it! She started laughing and skwirming around like crazy (hence, the bluriness factor).

0 comments:
Post a Comment