We can't believe we've had Tyndell for 4 weeks already! It has flown by - I guess this is only the start of that feeling. And to think that she wasn't even supposed to be born yet! Wow - for someone that should still be floating around in a big belly - I'd say we've made some big accomplishments and experienced a lot this month:
1. Being born; was in the hospital NICU for 11 days
2. Came home; survived meet and greet with the puppies! Karma and Zen have become very protective of their baby sister and like to "check in" on her when she's sleeping.
3. Celebrated Christmas with the Tyndell family - even Uncle Brandon came to visit!
4. Have been on Skype numerous times with the Ahrens family!
5. Gained about 1 1/2 lbs since being born! We are now about 6 lbs 8 oz! Newborn size clothes are starting to fit finally!
6. Learned to bottle feed well and are still trying to figure out breastfeeding (making progress today though!)
7. Have enjoyed all the cool toys - vibrating chair, car seat, stroller, sling, crib, comfy chair, pack and play, and the softness of many blankets! I don't think Tyndell hates trying any new toy!
8. Have visited the doctor twice already!
9. Enjoyed tummy time, bath time every other day (okay - she didn't like it at first but I think she does now - it has to sooth diaper rash, right?), story time, and walks to the park
10. Tyndell has been to church twice! Granted she didn't hear the sermon since it was during feeding time, but that's ok.
11. Tyndell has also been to Babies R Us once - she was adamant to buy more diapers!
Well - that's just a summary of the last few weeks - it's been awesome! We appreciate everyone's concerns and prayers for us! Thanks!
5 comments:
Happy 1 month birthday to Tyndell! I love her sweet pictures! Keep them coming! The girls like looking at her too! :)
oh brooke, she is beautiful! i LOVE her.
Thanks for the update! I just can't wait to see her!
Glad you are doing ok!
Love,
AT
I love to see such great pictures of your sweetie - can't believe she's already a month old.
Oh man, I really LOVE her! I think that's the 'uni-gender' outfit I gave her when she was just a little pea pod??? She looks great, such a cute little tiger :) I keep looking at her and just giggling
at how adorable she is :)
Love you!
Post a Comment