
So - I recently decided to change from my OB-GYN to a midwife (I won't get into the story) and during the transition appointments this week, I've had a couple of ultrasounds that I thought I would share. Usually I can't get them to scan very well but these came out ok - it's a profile (she looks like she's punching herself in the face!) and then a face view (although fuzzy if you stand away from it you can see her little eyes, nose, and mouth pretty well). These might be the last ultrasounds we have since we're only about 8 weeks away! She's already hanging out head down most of the time so that's a good sign. I am still feeling a few jabs here and there - Jeff claims she's doing the chicken dance and I'm feeling the elbows poke out.
3 comments:
I love her! What a sweetie - hey, did you get the present I sent?
Yay! That's a great feeling to know she is head down! Hope she stays that way!
Great pictures! I think I can see her little face in the second one...I'm not too ultra-sound savvy, but I think I've got it! :) The profile pic is so precious.
Post a Comment