Belly Modeling...

My ultra cool girlfriend, Karyn, is a photographer that just happens to specialize in fun pregnancy photos, so naturally - we did a photoshoot to capture my roundness for all eternity. She put up some of the shots from our session on her blog so check it out if you like artsy, different prego photos. I think these will be fun to show our daughter when she's older. All my girlfriends with daughters say they love belly pictures when they get to be around 2 years old.

Just click on the link at the right for "Karyn's Photo Blog" and choose the blog option. If you have time, check out her regular website too because her family and wedding pictures are also gorgeous. Thanks so much, Karyn! You rock!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Those are the most beautiful belly pics I have ever seen! I usally am not partial to them but the way she photographed you is gorgeous!!! And you are such a natural!

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

Oh my gosh! I have been awaiting these pictures and WOW! she did a great job!! And there's no 'sleepy eyes' in any of them! horray! Seriously, you look gorgeous...I can't decide if I like the close up orchard one the most...or the one with the scarf...or on the beach..ugh! can't decide! LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful! we love the belly photos!