Backtracking in Austin






About a month ago, Jeff and I went to Austin, TX for the weekend to celebrate Danny and Diane getting married! It was a great time to catch up with some Michigan Tech friends, such as Danny, and we also caught up with Patrick and his lovely wife, Polina. We had a great time walking around Austin during the day and then attending the wedding at night. It was probaby one of the most unique weddings we've ever gone to - and it was done up right in the Southwest style - complete with spicy food, a marachi band (think Besame Mucho as the couple goes down the aisle in a cute backyard setting), and margaritas (and though I look like I've had a few in that picture - I guarantee I've been good and just had sleepy eyes!). Anyway - I hadn't posted these yet and wanted to share the fun weekend. Congrats again Danny & Diane!

0 comments: