
So this is somewhat what the little one looks like these days...all cramped inside and I can verify that her movements confirm the lack of space! I definitely feel a punch here and there that seems to say, "hello? Can you please move out of my way?!" I can't believe we're only 10 weeks away from our due date! This whole process has gone by so fast and I do feel incredibly lucky to have felt pretty decent most of the time. I will admit, though, that I'm starting to not sleep well, there are more frequent runs to the restroom again, and some swelling has begun in the ankles if I sit or stand too much (or maybe I need to finally give up wearing my pretty red platforms?). Anyway - she'll be coming very soon!!! Get excited to meet her! I know we are!
2 comments:
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaayy!!
Yay for you and baby girl! Keep up the good work for just a few more weeks! :)
Post a Comment