
Bearing all technical difficulties aside (our internet has been down again and I took these with my new iPhone (side note - YESS!) and it doesn't have a flash, so I'm sneakily posting this over my lunch break) - these are a couple of views of the future Miss Ahrens' room! The furniture came in this past week and we picked up everything on Saturday with the awesome help of Glenn and his super van! So needless to say - we were way too excited to put it all together and get it in the room so some of you could have a peek. The colors don't come out too well in these pics and we still have to put these cool tree wall decals up, but you get the picture. Essentially - everything centers around the rug - trees/leaves theme, tangerine-ish/yellow walls, and green accents and just a little pink mixed in for good measure. We are super stoked about the green comfy chair too - it both glides and reclines and can make anyone feel at home. And one last shout out to Mom A. who made the pretty white blanket that is shown with the crib - I think "she who shall remain unnamed til born" will love it!
Anyway - hopefully - we will work beyond the Comcast drama again and I can post another belly pic soon - yep - we're growing like crazy.
6 comments:
Looks great! I'm getting excited for you guys :)
I love it, Brooke! Very pretty! We just found out we're expecting #3! Surprise!! :)
Brooke! It's so cute! Can't wait to see more!! Love you!
Yes! I love it!! So beautiful!!! Your mom did a great job on that blanket too! Wow! Brooke- LOVE YOU! :)
YES!!! It looks great Brooke - so comfy and relaxing - your baby will be the best sleeper ever!
"Kids"
The room looks GREAT and I'm sure Jamie Lou will love it too. Jeff, as part of the construction team I do have to note that the threshhold is not finished, the closet door is not hanging straight, and the closet door needs the bottom bracket installed. Are you waiting for my return??
Post a Comment