My mom is having a bit of trouble deciding which name to use for Fetus Jones or "FJ" as we like to call it, so I thought I would enlist the blog community to help out. I found the following "Grandma" names online, so vote for your favorite in the comments to help Judy out! If no one votes, you might subject her to the default name of "Goobers" haha.
Mommom, Mammaw, Grammy, Gigi, Nonny, Oma, G Ma Ma, Grandma, Grandmother, Nana, Ninny, Noni, Grandee, Granny, Nanny, Honey, Noonie, Moe, Meems, Nonnie, Mojo, Gran, Grandmama, Grandcine, Mamaw, Nandy, Bube, Boo, Momall, BoBo, Sukie, Nuna, Bella, GG, Mimi, Mama Tyndell, Mama G, Darlin, Granddame, Bridie, Mam, MaDonna, Madame, Gannie, Yaya, Gamie, "Ba" Babushka, Memaw, Izzie, Gran Jan, Nonna, Magy, Boppy, Dear, DeeDee, Grams, Momo, Grancie, Nama, Naunie, Granna, GamZ, Miney, Mia, MayMay, MawMaw, Monni, Gamma, Toto, Gambo, VaVa, Granana, Nannie, Nona, Granci, Nan, Amah, Lolli, Sugamama, Nini, Ammijan, LaLa, Maja, Anya (Hungarian), Goobers, Nanaw, ReeRee, Momma Ree, Bebo, and Maz.
Love you Mom - hope you like some of these suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
hmm..Gigi sounds nich (jee-jee?) BUT as with my mom and my first neice, she chose a name (Grammy), then Rachel couldn't say it and it came out (Mimi) and just hearing that little voice calling my mom something was enough to melt her :)
I like Momma Ree....not sure why but I think it's cute. I need to send this list to my mother..she still doesn't have a designated "name" yet. She's waiting for my neice and nephew to call her something...that could be scary :-)
Mimi is really easy for little kiddos to say - FJ might actually say "Mimi" before he/she says "Mama" though, so that's something you may want to consider... :) My kids call my mom "G.C." for Grandma Candy - but "G.J." doesn't have quite the same ring - what about "G.T." for Grandma Tyndell?
Gigi sounds good! JT looks like a Gigi!
We need something a little modern! We certainly don't
need the Nana, Grandma, Grannie stuff!
This is the 21st Century!
Love Ya,
AT
Grandmom is taken. Have fun Judy picking out your name.
Love ya,
Grandmom Ahrens
I like Grammy and MiMi. My grandchildren call me Nanny but I would have preferred Grammy. My grandchildren have other grandparents -- Grandmom and Grammy.
Sometimes you'll get whatever they can say at the time.
Aunt Dee
Brooke - I like Nona! How excited is Judy? What is Dave going to be called? Papa D?
I like Mama Tyndell! Please give Judy and Dave my love. Havent seen them in so long. Did you find out the sex yet? When is the due date? So much fun. Enjoy it. Soon it will be over and then 6 months later you'll want another one like me. LOL.
Tanisha Brissie
I talked but mostly laughed with judiiii...I know that Jeff will agree with the name VASCO DA GAMA, get it gama?
I am so excited to see your picture and I totally agree with the memory of people saying whatever was on their mind and strangers will touch you..oooooeeee.
please keep happy no matter what anyone says, because you are the lucky one.
little brooke baby was so beautiful and your little girl will be too.
love to you guys and you are in my prayers
cher.cosper@gmail.com
Post a Comment