This past weekend - I went up to SC and saw some family and great girlfriends! I flew into Myrtle Beach, where my parents picked me up and we went to see my aunt and uncle and Nana. I even got this great shot of my parents with Nana. Then - they graciously drove me from the coast to Greenville to spend the weekend with my Clemson roommates for a girls weekend. It was so good to see everyone and be back in the Carolinas for a few days. It was absolutely beautiful and we went up to Pisgah National Forest on Saturday for a quick hike and amazing mountain views as you can see. It was so fun to say the least. I miss you girls (Laura, Jackie, Olivia, and Allison - you are the best)!
SC Weekend Visit
This past weekend - I went up to SC and saw some family and great girlfriends! I flew into Myrtle Beach, where my parents picked me up and we went to see my aunt and uncle and Nana. I even got this great shot of my parents with Nana. Then - they graciously drove me from the coast to Greenville to spend the weekend with my Clemson roommates for a girls weekend. It was so good to see everyone and be back in the Carolinas for a few days. It was absolutely beautiful and we went up to Pisgah National Forest on Saturday for a quick hike and amazing mountain views as you can see. It was so fun to say the least. I miss you girls (Laura, Jackie, Olivia, and Allison - you are the best)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello
Hooray! So glad to see pictures. I'm glad your flight home was cushy and comfortable. Did you have to try the water bottle in the back trick? Loved the weekend.
Post a Comment