14 Weeks Pregnant!


Well - the news is out that Jeff and I are expecting our first baby! Hooray! We are so excited and this week marks "Week 14 officially" so I stole this fun picture of what the baby looks like from another website. It's been such a crazy and fun thing to experience thus far. I've actually been really lucky in that I have been feeling relatively good - I was only really sick for a few weeks right after we found out. Hopefully, we will find out the gender next month sometime and we can start planning for the big event to happen in January! I always thought I would hate the process of being pregnant, but it really hasn't been that bad. The best part is seeing Jeff's face during the ultrasounds!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Brooke! I couldn't be any happier for both of you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

We are very excited for yall!

J Morgan

Chad and Allison Nicholson said...

...and seriously, you couldn't be more beautiful!

hugs :)

JLW said...

Congrats! That is so wonderful!

-Ashley Wingo

Courtney said...

Yippee!! Glad you were able to spread the word..what an exciting and awesome time of your life. Enjoy that little person growing inside if you; it's amazing!

Courtney said...

Yippee!! Glad you were able to spread the word..what an exciting and awesome time of your life. Enjoy that little person growing inside if you; it's amazing!

Anonymous said...

oh my gracious! I am thrilled for you! This will be the most amazing experience of your life. Ever. Savor every moment, every kick, every turn, every hiccup, every painful and tired moment (trust me, those will come) and just know that you're experiencing the most wonderful gift you've ever been given. I love, love, love you!!

Shannon said...

I just saw! I'm excited for you! I absolutely loved being pregnant (even the not so fun parts) and I hope you really enjoy this season of life!