
I realize that I haven't been updating much the past month - the truth is that I ran out of batteries and I'm too forgetful to get more or to recharge the ones we have. It's too bad - there's been a few fun things that have happened over the last few weeks - our youth pastor at church got married, the landscape island is still alive, the dogs are well, Mom and Dad Tyndell visited this past weekend, and we went out a boat with some friends - but I have no photos of any of it to share so you'll have to use your imagination. The other reason there haven't been updates is that I pretty much spend all my time out at this construction site lately for work. Here's a cool photo from last week showing the progress. I have nightmares about this project and it takes up most of my week. So despite any fun things going on in life - I only have this nerdy update to share. Eat your hearts out biosolids (hence the delicious brown color of the text).
0 comments:
Post a Comment